| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kelowna, Bc in August is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 17.5 °C (31.5 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 33.9mm (1.3in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:32 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Kelowna, Bc August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kelowna, Bc, Canada
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kelowna, Bc:
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 112.1 kms (69.7 miles) NW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 160 kms (99.4 miles) WNW
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 57.3 kms (35.6 miles) SSW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 165.7 kms (103 miles) WSW
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) WSW
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) WSW
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 239 kms (148.5 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) WSW
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) N
- Golden, Bc, Canada - 226.2 kms (140.5 miles) NE
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 140 kms (87 miles) NE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 145.6 kms (90.4 miles) ESE
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 219.4 kms (136.3 miles) S